We are glad to offer a free or low cost initial consultation. In order to get the most out of our time together we ask you to be prepared. Often people show up empty handed. We suggest that you bring the following:
- Copies of your income tax returns for then last 3 years
- Your actual income (last 3 pay stubs)
- Your spouse’s income
- Other household income
- Savings & checking account information, account numbers, name of bank, and whose names they are in
- Information on any other investments including stocks & bonds
- Real Estate holdings – purchase date, purchase price, mortgage balance, current value
- Information about your and your spouse’s jewelry, art work and valuable collections
- Pensions – whose, the value of the pension and when they start paying
- Debts – list all money owed, to whom, account numbers, when they were incurred, when they are due, whose name are they in
- Educational and employment background of you and your spouse. List any special skills and/or potential employment.
- Any other financial matter or situation not covered above
- Any court papers you have received or filed
We do reserve the right to limited the amount of time for the initial consultation.